was dedicated to the Roman martyrs Giovanni and Paolo who lived
in the thirth century, built by Dominican friars between the XIII
and the XV century and and consecrated in the 1430.
Facade is composed of bricks and suggeststhe inner division of
the church in three naves. In the central part of the facade there's
a big eye accompanied, in the lateral sides, by two smaller apertures.
In the rigth side aisle there's a polittico attributes to Bellini
by Longhi in the 1914, after many centuries of discussions among
critics. The work is cmposed of many paintings: La Pietà,
La Vergine e l'Angelo Annunciante, Episodi della
Vita di S. Vincenzo, Predica del Santo, Guarigione
In the Addolorata's Chapel the Mausoleo della Famiglia Dogale
dei Valier drew by architect Andrea Tirali and realized by
Venetian masters in the 1700.